Saturday, July 07 2012 @ 01:19 AM Mountain Standard Time
Contributed by: a76virgo
Prep Time: 10 min; Cook Time: 15 - 20 min
- 4 - Boneless/Skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 - Med. white onion, diced
- 1 - Bell pepper, Diced
- 1 cup - Fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup - Olive oil
- 3 - Cloves garlic
- 2 tbs - Southwest chipotle seasoning
- 1 tsp - Pepper
- 1 tsp - Salt
- Jalapeno to taste (fresh or diced/pickled)
- 2 cups - Busmante or White Rice (uncooked)
Cook/steam rice per the directions on the package.
Combine the olive oil, cilantro, garlic and jalapenos into a small food processor or blender and puree.
Chop the onion and bell pepper and sautee, or stir fry, with salt, pepper and olive oil in a hot pan until tender. Add the chicken with the chipotle seasoning and continue to fry until the chicken is fully cooked. Add the sauce and heat to a mild simmer.
Serve chicken over the rice and enjoy!